PLEASE JOIN US AT OUR NEW SITE

UNITEDPONIES.COM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Pegasis-Bronies WorldWide
HELLO

PLEASE JOIN US AT OUR NEW SITE

UNITEDPONIES.COM
The Pegasis-Bronies WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of equestria: Of darkness and fire.

4 posters

Go down

Legends of equestria: Of darkness and fire. Empty Legends of equestria: Of darkness and fire.

Post  Hadessonjames Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:58 am

This is my own fanfic set in old Equestria around 2000 years before Celestia and Luna. Many characters are based off my friends on pmc, see if you can see yourself in it Very Happy.
I will update it as I write more.

Legends of Equestria: Of Darkness and fire.

Chapter 1: The legend of Wyverne

Welcome, today I would like to tell you the story of the old town of Wyverne and the curse of the Drakons

Long before new Equestria was founded and neither Luna nor Celestia were born, ponies led a much different life. There were many villages, communities that kept themselves to themselves. The land of Old Equestria was ruled over by Nix and her husband Aether, this royal duo shielded the citizens from the chaos in the west and kept them moderately happy.

In the north east of Old Equestria once lay a quiet village, its name: Wyverne. The village was home to over half of the population’s unicorns however it was also home to the moon cave, were the Drakons lived. Due to the attacks this brought, Nix gave the town magical protection and they lived in peace for many many years. However one day something rare happened, something unexpected and hitherto happened, a Pegasus was born in the town of unicorns. The parents of the unfortunate foal were shocked beyond belief, two unicorns could not have a child who was a Pegasus, or so they believed. (It is now common knowledge that this is possible as long as there is a Pegasus somewhere in your family tree). Fearing the retribution that would inevitably occur if their child was noticed, the two parents hid their child away, the only pony who ever met the sorry foal before the towns demise was the Aetherian priest who christened the foal. As he grew up, the colt was taught either by his parents or the priest, and because of this he was taught a very biased version of the history of their land, for example he was taught that the pegasi were a warlike race (which is true) and were responsible for nearly every war in Equestria. He delighted in this, he abhorred the unicorn magic which he was unable to perform but still forced to learn, he often imagined himself, flying into battle clad in armour, striking down his enemies, many of which seemed to have the faces of his parents.

So his childhood dragged on, lonely in a land which was strange to his nature. He often tried to make friends, flying out of an open window and attempting conversation with the nearest foal that caught his eye, however all the foals in town had long been taught not to trust a Pegasus and either ignored him or asked him politely to leave them be. It was on days like this that he would experiment with the weather, creating storm clouds and making them rain on a random Unicorn. It was on one such day the disaster was set in motion.

Wyverne was built on the side of a mountain, with a cliff behind it and impassable walls caressing it, the gate was a giant iron monstrosity that took several minutes to open. At the back of the fortress town, at the base of the cliff was a cave. The moon cave. It was deep and dark, the foul stench of death floated out of the cave. It was filled with drakons.
The entire drakons population of Equestria resided in that forsaken hole.

On one particularly rainy day a certain Pegasus noticed a drakons by the cave. It was obviously a child, no bigger than the nursery ponies, and it was crying. “Are you o.k.?”
“No, my brothers are cruel to me”.
“Is there nothing I can do?”
“No. But....”
“What?”
“Will you stay and talk?”
“Of course!”

So forth began the friendship of the outcasts. The Pegasus and the drakon met every day, they shared food and stories, told each other everything they knew.
The Pegasus could never know he was being betrayed
.One day, a lovely summer’s Sunday, the drakon asked how the town was protected, the Pegasus, naive beyond hope, told him everything. How Nix’s protection worked, how powerful it was and, most importantly, where the weak points where.

The drakon, no longer able to hide his nature, roared with triumph and swiped at the Pegasus before retreating into Moon cave, an evil glint in his eyes.

Reeling in pain and shock, the Pegasus fled to a high cloud, his tears mingling with the blood from his left leg.

Night fell on Wyverne. Everything was as normal, until the drakons attacked.
No pony survived, no pony was spared. Except two ponies. The Pegasus with the black coat on the high clouds and a young filly unicorn who was rescued by a traveller, she never remembered that day.

Nix saw the destruction, she was horrified and she was not allowed to help. Instead she diverted her anger on the Pegasus.

The Pegasus saw the full anger of a vengeful deity descend upon him.

“THIS DESTRUCTION IS OF YOUR DESIGN!”
“I swear, it’s not my fault!”
“ENOUGH, FOR YOUR SINS I WILL CURSE YOU. FROM THIS DAY FORTH YOU SHALL GUARD THE GATES OF THIS BLASTED PLACE, YOU WILL NOT LEAVE UNTIL THE DAY THE DRAKONS ARE DESTROYED”

Disorientated the Pegasus stood, in armour, in front of the iron gates of Wyverne, a dark spear at his side. He has been there since.

Ten years later, roughly ten miles away, a Unicorn was being taught the legend of her old home.

Chapter 2: Wyrmvale high

Ms Ice slammed the dusty history book closed, waking the several young ponies at the back who had fallen asleep. Ms Ice sighed, of all the classes she had to be given it was this one. They were all in their mid-teens and were, in one way or another, different from the rest of the school. There were two Unicorns, several adhd ponies, one depressive colt from West Cheval and an ocd Filly who never stopped rearranging her equipment.

Ms Ice waited for a few seconds for the Filly in the front row to raise her hoof as she usually did. She didn’t have to wait long.

The filly in question was Ignis, she was one of the few unicorns who attended the school, she had a talent for creating fire with her magic, this getting her in trouble many times. As well as her thirst for knowledge, she had managed, somehow, to achieve much in sword-fighting class.

“What is it Ignis?” sighed Ms Ice.

“I just wondered, why are we learning about something that didn’t happen? I mean it’s just a myth right?” Ignis questioned.

“First things first, it’s important to find out about what we believed before we learn about our past. Secondly these events actually happened.” Answered Ms Ice.

The other Unicorn in the class raised her hoof, much to the surprise of the class.

“Yes Glacie?”

“How can it be true though, I mean nopony has ever taught us about this before. How come we don’t know about it if this place is, like, 10 miles away?” she asked.

“We know it is true because every year our school sends the sword’s champion to take on the guard of the gates. My husband, your swords-master was one of the first ponies to fight the guardian. I would have thought you, Ignis, would have known more about it” Ms Ice replied.

At that the bell rang.

“Your homework is to bring me one page of research on Drakons, now off with you, get your lunch”

Groaning and mumbling the students trotted out into the corridor.

Wyrmvale high was a large boarding school that presided 4 miles outside the city of Wyrmvale itself. The bleached white walls were topped with flags of the schools emblem and motto; “Resuscitet Tua Simultates”. The school accepted mostly Earth Ponies though Pegasus’ and Unicorns were accepted.

Ignis and Glacie trotted down the corridor in the opposite direction to all the ponies flooding towards the lunch hall.

“Ignis you really should go down to lunch for once, it can’t hurt you, you know” Said Glacie

“I promised Mr Ice that I would go down for extra lessons every lunch time” Ignis stated flatly.

“But......”

“Leave it” Ignis advised “Get yourself down to lunch before we bump into anypony unpleasant.”

“Fine, but you’ll regret it later when you’re hungry” Glacie said indignantly before trotting off sulkily.

Ignis sighed and trotted on without looking back, she didn’t care about food, no hunger wasn’t an issue, besides she had promised. Soon the corridors emptied out making it easier for her to reach the sports hall.
Ignis trotted inside past the stallion’s changing room where she could still hear the sports class getting changed. Sighing Ignis ducked into the mare’s changing room, using her magic to quicken things up, Ignis put on everything but her helmet.
“That’s that, I hope I’m not too late” she mused concernedly.
Ignoring the jeers and catcalls of the colts that had finished changing, Ignis trotted into the hall.

“Sir I’m here, sir?” Ignis looked around confused. Something glinted in the corner of her eye. Ignis drew her sword and parried away the blade that would have taken her head from her shoulders. Ignis turned around and found herself faced with a tall pony in full body armour. The Assailant took off their helmet.

“Mr Ice?” Ignis said, slightly breathlessly.

Last edited by Hadessonjames on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Hadessonjames
Hadessonjames
Beginner Fan
Beginner Fan

Back to top Go down

Legends of equestria: Of darkness and fire. Empty Re: Legends of equestria: Of darkness and fire.

Post  sanjar12345 Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:48 am

Very Nice, I found some!

sanjar12345
Beginner Fan
Beginner Fan

Back to top Go down

Legends of equestria: Of darkness and fire. Empty Re: Legends of equestria: Of darkness and fire.

Post  FlutterShy Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Nice Very Happy

that has me in it :3

Oh oh! can Neon SoundWave be my husband though?

he is a pegasuis too
FlutterShy
FlutterShy
Nicest Person
Nicest Person

Back to top Go down

Post  |Admin| Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Kinda offtopic

but

Fluttershy did you fix your problem with the pictures?
|Admin|
|Admin|
Owner
Owner

https://thepega-broworldwide.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadessonjames Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:17 am

Of course fluttershy, he'll probably end up being the sword's master (likely) or the head teacher (less likely)..
I thin perhaps music teacher suits him most.
Hadessonjames
Hadessonjames
Beginner Fan
Beginner Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  FlutterShy Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:23 pm

Hadessonjames wrote:Of course fluttershy, he'll probably end up being the sword's master (likely) or the head teacher (less likely)..
I thin perhaps music teacher suits him most.
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FlutterShy
FlutterShy
Nicest Person
Nicest Person

Back to top Go down

Post  FlutterShy Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:24 pm

|Admin| wrote:Kinda offtopic

but

No i havent sorry :c
FlutterShy
FlutterShy
Nicest Person
Nicest Person

Back to top Go down

Post  |Admin| Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:49 pm

FlutterShy wrote:

but

follow these stps

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283807
|Admin|
|Admin|
Owner
Owner

https://thepega-broworldwide.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadessonjames Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:41 am

New ponies;

Peleus.
Glacie.
Neonice(aka Mr Ice).

Coming soon.

Andyhooves.
Bethamez.
Selane.

Hadessonjames
Hadessonjames
Beginner Fan
Beginner Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  FlutterShy Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:04 pm

|Admin| wrote:
FlutterShy wrote:

but

follow these stps

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283807
I actually found out it was my anti-virus program which did it..dads disabled it though >:3
So now i can go on any site ^_^ BUT STILL protected Very Happy
FlutterShy
FlutterShy
Nicest Person
Nicest Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum